What is it?
The Occupy Google course is a course that will show you how to get the pages of your website to the top of Google in 12 weeks or less. It’s all taught via videos, resource documents, checklists, and mindmaps, so that there is a learning tool for everyone no matter how they learn the best.
Basically this is the creator of the course total plan on getting backlinks to a webiste to get it to rank in Google for the keywords you want it to rank for. Even if you have really competitive keywords you’re trying to rank for this course will get you ranked for them. It will just take a bit more work…
Most people will be able to use the first 4 weeks of this course alone to get their sites ranking, some will need the first 8 weeks, but only few will need all 12 weeks.
I was absolutely amazed with how everything is taught… As I said it’s a 12 week course, but it’s Tbroken down into 3 units…
1. Building the foundation – First 4 weeks
2. Ramping up link building – Second 4 weeks
3. Advanced tactics – Third 4 weeks
Let me take you inside the course and show you exactly what you’ll learn…
Who is it for?
This is for anyone who wants to get traffic from the search engines. It’s said that search engine traffic is the best kind of traffic. I disagree with that. I have found that referral traffic (where you have an affiliate program and have affiliate sending you traffic) works the best. However SEO is a HUGE part of the traffic we get with our niche businesses.
Okay, what’s the downside to this?
As I said in the video the only two things I don’t like about this course is…
1. The creator of the course didn’t include come kind of overview of showing you how to make sure your site is ready for backlinks. Meaning you’ve done your keyword research, you’ve got good content on your site related to your keywords, you’ve done your on page optimization, etc, etc…
BONUS: Anyone who buys through my link though I will send you a short workshop I did on how to make sure you’re site is ready for backlinks.
2. He recommends a ranking tracker (these allow you to track where your site is in the search engines for a certain keyword phrase) that I don’t care for. I use SerpAlert… Well worth the cost and gives you much easier to read data… You can get it from www.ThisKicksButt.com/SerpAlertPro
Should I buy it?
If you are looking for a proven way to get backlinks so that you can get your site ranking in the search engines this course is for you, and you should buy it. What is taught is proven to work, and I am actually going to be using it on several new sites I have.
After Google’s latest Panda update, this is a surefire way to get the backlinks you need, the way you need them to be able to make Google happy and put your sites at the top of their searches!
You can grab the Occupy Google course at www.ThisKicksButt.com/OccupyGoogle
Note: Although I do get paid when you buy through my links, I was NOT given this course to review. I had a reader ask me about it, I bought it, and did a real review.