We just wrapped up the Building An Online Business series, and now I want to know what questions you still have?
In this series I covered…
1. How to find a niche that you love and that is PROFITABLE. Both things are vital!
You can see that post at http://liztomey.com/blog/do-you-love-your-niche
2. Setting up your business foundation. Another vital component, and you’ve GOT to do it right.
You can see that post at http://liztomey.com/blog/the-biz-foundation-method
3. Monetizing the business you’ve built.
You can see that post at http://liztomey.com/blog/turning-on-the-money-in-your-business
4. Driving the RIGHT traffic into your new business.
You can see that post at http://liztomey.com/blog/the-truth-about-traffic
5. Running your online business daily.
You can see that post at http://liztomey.com/blog/the-daily-life-of-an-online-business-owner
Note: None of this is about the marketing side of things. I cover that stuff constantly. This is all about getting an online business setup. What questions do you still have about that? What is holding you back? Why don’t you have something up and going? If you do have something up and going, and it’s not making money, why?
If there are any other questions you have on this topic, please leave them in the comments below and I’ll be more than happy to help you out!
Wishing you much success on your journey!