Getting traffic to your blog (or any website for that matter) can be a real pain in the butt.
Here’s what you need to focus on…
1. Learn several traffic tactics.
2. Picking 2-3 tactics that you learn that you feel like you can implement.
3. Use them and test to see what works.
4. Keep what works and use it!
5. Rinse and repeat until you are using enough traffic tactics to get the amount of traffic you want.
To help you get started I’m giving you free access to my Blog Traffic Kickstart Workshop. Go through it, learn, use, and keep using what works for YOU!
NOTE: The resource document for this workshop is at http://imwithliz.com/downloadz/FBTKResources.pdf and the My Traffic Tactics resource sheet is at http://imwithliz.com/downloadz/MyTrafficTactics.zip
I recently went through John Thornhills Simple Traffic Solutions course at http://www.ThisKicksButt.com/SimpleTrafficSolutions and loved it! He shares so many tactics in the course and I can’t recommend it enough! Get this course if you want to learn over 20 traffic tactics straight from him!
If you have any questions about what I covered in this workshop please leave your comments below!