In this lesson we’re going to start talking about advanced email marketing strategies.
Before we even get started…
If you don’t have a squeeze page setup, I highly recommend you…
1. Head over to SqueezePagesWithPLR.com and grab that package. There are a ton of ready to go squeeze pages you can use. I created them all and they all work really well. They even come with the free offer you give away from the squeeze page.
2. If you are in a niche outside of Internet marketing I have a service at http://mygurumarketingservices.com/your-own-list-building-machine that will allow you to work with me and get your very own squeeze system up for whatever niche you want to be in. I even help you with niche selection.
You absolutely MUST have a squeeze page though so you can create a list that you can email whenever you want to create cash.
Plain and simple…
Now that’s part is actually LIST BUILDING which as we’ve talked about is different than email marketing which is where you’re crafting emails that get your readers to do the things you want them to do. That can be buy something, click on a link on your site, see a marketing piece, or a million other things.
When people buy a PLR package from me I make money, right? Duh…
But I would NEVER make much money if I didn’t have an email sequence that all those buyers get after they purchase.
The first few emails I talk about my experience with PLR to establish that I am an expert which breeds trust, and get’s them knowing who I am.
Then I have a few emails that give them stuff which makes them like me.
Like – Know – Trust = Relationship building!
That’s what gets people buying from me, and that’s why I do so well with all of my online businesses.
Rob Stafford has an entire course that shows you exactly what to do to build a relationship with your readers. All the way down to WHAT to put in each email. I highly recommend you get it, go through it, and create your very own batch of emails for this part of your email marketing.
You can get his course from http://thiskicksbutt.com/RelationshipEmails
So is what I do is create several different variations of relationship building emails and have them in a folder. Whenever I need to create a new email sequence I go in and go through them and pick the ones I want to use. I have tons of these, but this allows me to do a bunch of work once and reuse it over and over again.
Yes some people get my emails more than once sometimes, but that’s okay… It still does the job very well…
Side Note: Speaking of Rob Stafford… He’s a brilliant email marketer and one of three email marketers that I follow VERY closely. His flagship product is called List Smasher X which shows you from A-Z how to build and profit from a list and make money from it in under 24 hours. I HIGHLY recommend it if you’ve never built a profitable list before. http://thiskicksbutt.com/ListSmasherX
So the first step with email marketing are those relationship emails… The next step is creating the “action emails” that are used to get people to take action…
Again using people who buy PLR from me…
Once they go through the first 5-7 relationship building emails they start getting emails from me that sell stuff…
Sometimes it’s a hard promo email that just says here’s what I got, here’s why you need it, now go buy it at, and I give them the link.
Sometimes it’s an email that gives some content about the topic and tells them why they’ve got to click on the link to help them with the topic.
I alternate these kinds of emails because I don’t want to be hard selling to my readers all the time.
Yes, I want them to buy, but I’m also their teacher so I need to teach them stuff too.
I will let you in on a little secret.
I learned to create these emails by following the templates of others…
Just like the relationship emails above you can find templates showing you how to create emails that get people to take action also.
I only recommend three “email template” products…
1. The best, but most expensive is Dr. Ben Adkins’ Follow Up Master Plan… He’s got 5 different email sequence creation templates that you can use for different things. You can get those at http://www.thiskicksbutt.com/FUMP They are the most expensive, but they ARE the best.
2. 7 Emails You Can Use To Sell Anything - This product is exactly what it says. It’s 7 different email templates that help you sell things as an affiliate marketer or if you sell your own products (or products you have the rights to). Each email template comes with full instructions on how to use them and what to use them for. You can get those from http://thiskicksbutt.com/7AwesomeEmails
3. Awesome Autoresponder Goldmine - This is a group of 300+ emails that were created to educate, benefit, and presell. You take them tweak them to your liking and you’re ready to go. You can get those from http://thiskicksbutt.com/AwesomeAutoresponderPLR
Just those 3 things right there will have you as an email marketing ninja and all you’re doing is using templates.
This is exactly how I’ve learned to write emails, and is the true success behind my email marketing skills.
There the secret is out… *lol*
Now as a cool little freebie I want to give you my report called Money Getting Email Blueprints. It shows you 5 different emails you can create to build relationships with your readers and/or get them to purchase from you. You can download it absolutely free of charge (and no opting in) by clicking here.
Okay I hope this little tutorial has helped… I will be updating it with more information about more advanced strategies I’m using, but for now I want you to…
1. Be sure you have a squeeze page up
2. Create an email sequence that get’s readers to like, know, and trust you.
3. Create an email sequence that gets your readers to take some kind of action. Be it buying something, singing up for something, etc.
Those three things will allow you to make money over and over again with email marketing!
To your success!