Yesterday I sent you an email about what I’ve been doing to not only get back in the groove of working since my big move, but also what I’m doing.
If you missed that email I’ve posted it here >>> https://tacoboutmarketing.com/blog/how-im-using-plr-this-week-juicy-details
I promised I’d share some PLR resources over the next few days and my plans for using them. You can either pick these resources up to and/or take my ideas and use them on existing PLR you already have.
Now, before we dive in I’m going to be recommending A LOT of PLR from Tiffany Lambert, and she has a killer deal where you can get almost ALL of her PLR for ONE price.
I LOVE when people have all access offers like this because it allows me to get a BUNCH of PLR in ONE place for ONE price.
Now over the next few days I’m going to be talking about…
1. Using PLR content with a “30 day theme”… I LOVE LOVE LOVE when I can find PLR that takes a topic and breaks it down into a 30 day time period. There’s just so much you can do with it.
2. Emails with PLR – Another on my “LOVE” list, and I’ll explain how they work and how you can use them.
3. Blog posts with PLR… We all need content, but there’s monetization-and marketing methods you need to know about when using this content. I’ll show you exactly what I do.
4. Massive PLR Packages – And I’m not talking about those cheap crappy get a bunch of PLR cheap packages. I’m talking about expensive packages that you can really make some serious-money with!
5. Super hot topic PLR packages – There are some topics out there (depending on your niche) that will ALWAYS make you-money! I’m going to cover how I find them and how I find PLR for them!
To get started today, let’s talk about the first one… Using PLR content with a “30 day theme”! I’ve created an entire blog post about this over at https://tacoboutmarketing.com/blog/30-day-themed-plr-lizs-plr-profit-strategy
Check that out and in a day or two I’ll have the next tutorial with resources posted on using emails with PLR posted, and then on to the next topic and then the final one.
This will end up being a 5 or 6 part series, but you’re going to learn a ton of-PROFITABLE information regarding using PLR, so keep up. 🙂